UK ORDER OVER THE PHONE: +44 800 26 06 670
Svinando logo
LOGIN
REGISTER

Champagne "Les Crétes" Blanc de Blancs Premier Cru Brut

Champagne "Les Crétes" Blanc de Blancs Premier Cru Brut.
Sadi Malot
Location: Champagne, Villers-Marmery
12
£ 62.00 £ 49.00 -21%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 65.33/lt.)
cod. S1757
Complex minerality and elegant structure

What: 100% Chardonnay grapes
Why: For its fine and persistent bubbles
Perfect with: Fish dishes, also savoury

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
Champagne "Les Crétes" Blanc de Blancs Premier Cru Brut
Sadi Malot
Location: Champagne, Villers-Marmery
£ 62.00 £ 49.00 -21%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 65.33/lt.)
cod. S1757
Complex minerality and elegant structure

What: 100% Chardonnay grapes
Why: For its fine and persistent bubbles
Perfect with: Fish dishes, also savoury

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
Technical Data Sheet
CHARACTERISTICS
  • TypeChampagne AOC
  • Location Champagne
  • Grapes Chardonnay 100%
  • Vinification Cuvée matured in large 20 hl barrels with the right sensitivity. Here we find the best connotations of Chardonnay from Villers-Marmery, where the older vines give greater depth. The ageing period on the lees is at least 36 months.
  • Alcoholic strength 12.5% vol
  • Allergens Contains sulphites
TASTING RECOMMENDATIONS
  • Tips Store in a cool place, away from light, bottle lying down. Refrigerate no more than 24 hours beforehand. Open and serve at the time
  • Serving temperature 10 grades
  • GlassFlute / Franciacorta
  • When to drink it within 6 years
  • Pairing Fish menu
PRODUCTION NOTES
  • France

  • Sadi Malot, Montagne de Reims, Villers-Marmery

    Champagne "Les Crétes" Blanc de Blancs Premier Cru Brut
  • Today we are in the Montagne de Reims, the beating heart of the Champagne region. Here lies the small village of Villers-Marmery and, amidst the undulating hills and lush vineyards, lies Sadi Malot's winery. 100% Chardonnay grapes from a single village classified Premier Cru. Here the soil is limestone-marl, rich in fossils, giving the grapes a complex minerality and elegant structure. A highly prized bubbly, in the vineyard and in the cellar, the family adopts an artisanal approach, aimed at preserving the integrity of the fruit and enhancing the characteristics of the terroir. The grapes are harvested by hand and vinified naturally. Les Crêtes Brut is a wine of great personality, distinguished by its finesse and complexity. The nose is characterised by a rich bouquet reminiscent of citrus fruits, white flowers and mineral notes. In the mouth it is fresh and vibrant, with a fine and persistent bubble. The finish is long and savoury, with a pleasant return of minerality. A bubble able to give great satisfaction, to be paired with fish dishes, even savoury ones. Good today, it can also be kept for a few years to allow it to evolve and acquire greater complexity.

    The Sadi Malot estate is located in Villers-Marmery, a picturesque village on the Montagne de Reims, within the famous Reims/Epernay/Châlons-en-Champagne triangle. The history of this winery dates back to 1883, when Socrates Malot decided to undertake the production of quality wines in a unique and inimitable territory. The first generation of the Malot family was distinguished by the strong personality of Socrates, who decided to name his cellar after his brother Sadi, who died during the Great War. The winery was then handed over to Socrates' son, also named Sadi, who took over the reins in 1920. Today, the estate is run by the fifth generation of the family, with granddaughter Cindy taking over the helm, becoming the first woman to hold this important position in the history of the company. Production is entirely artisanal, with great attention paid to the care of the vines. The winery has a total of 10 hectares, 80% of which are cultivated with Chardonnay grapes in Villers-Marmery and the remaining 20% with Pinot Noir in Verzy. Sustainable vineyard cultivation and respect for nature are cornerstones of the company's activities. In fact, the main objective is to preserve the biodiversity of the land, maintaining the natural balance of the vines and soil. The result is a niche production that manages to fully express the beauty and complexity of its terroir.

you will also like

If you want to buy Champagne "Les Crétes" Blanc de Blancs Premier Cru Brut of Sadi Malot, on Svinando you will find the best value for money for your online wine purchases. Champagne AOC with secure payments. Svinando is the Italian website with over 50,000 satisfied customers. In addition to Champagne "Les Crétes" Blanc de Blancs Premier Cru Brut of Sadi Malot you might also be interested in our other wines in stock

Fast delivery
GUARANTEED RETURN
Satisfied or refunded
Shipment monitoring
Free assistance