CONDITIONS OF SALE
The prices shown on the Internet are inclusive of VAT and packaging (including baskets, wooden crates and counter boxes).
- Shipping costs are £ 6.90 including VAT per order to a shipping address.
- Shipping is free with a minimum order value of £ 69.00.
- Payment can be made either by instant money transfer, PayPal and Amazon Pay. You can also pay with the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club International.
- If you are not satisfied with the products, you can contact our customer service: we will collect the package from you, without you owing us anything, or we will refund you immediately.
Svinando is a brand owned by Giordano Vini S.p.A.
- The article numbers listed on the Internet (for wines, also in multiple packaging) are generally available. If a product is out of stock, it will be replaced by a similar product (e.g. the same wine but a different vintage).
- The average delivery time is 7 days from receipt of order. However, in the event of unexpectedly high demand for a product, delays may occasionally occur, for which we apologise in advance.
- The robust packaging guarantees the best protection during the entire transport.
- For tax reasons, the invoice address and the delivery address must be in the same country.
- For orders of more than 1 parcel, the parcels may be delivered separately.
- Please note that delivery to a parcel shop is not possible.
In accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, you declare that you are more than 18 years old.
Delivery Costs and Timings
Deliveries are fixed at £ 6,90 per order. For deliveries to Scottish Islands, Highlands (including postcodes IV40 & IV54), Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, an additional surcharge of £6.95 per case is applicable.
Average delivery time is 7 days. Please note that parcels may arrive separately.
These wines are limited in the UK and subject to availability.
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Scilly Isles.
OS - Platform
In accordance with Article 14 of Regulation 524/2013, we inform the registered consumer that in the event of a dispute, a complaint can be presented on the European Union's ODR platform at the link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
This platform is a gateway for consumers to resolve disputes arising from online sales contracts and online service contracts out of court.