UK ORDER OVER THE PHONE: +44 800 26 06 670
Svinando logo
LOGIN
REGISTER

Basilicata

Basilicata is a small region of southern Italy, also known with its ancient name, Lucania. Rich in food and wine specialities, it is characterised by a mountainous and volcanic territory and is surrounded by the Tyrrhenian and Ionian Seas, with a mild to continental climate.

The wine production of the region focuses 90% on red wines, while the remaining 10% is reserved for white wines and sparkling wines. The main grape variety, and also the most interesting from an organoleptic profile, is certainly Aglianico of the Vulture, a ruby red wine that particularly benefits from the sun-kissed volcanic soils that give it unique characteristics.

Would you like to try the wines of Basilicata? The experts of Svinando have collected a selection of Lucanian wines not to be missed and that you can no longer do without!

PRICE RANGE
'Basilisco' Aglianico del Vulture Superiore DOCG 2016, Basilisco
90
JS


£ 31.90
£25.90
-19%
S6763
4
'Il Preliminare' Basilicata IGT 2022, Cantine del Notaio
93
LM

£ 21.00
£14.00
-33%
S2937
16
Il Repertorio Aglianico del Vulture DOC, Cantine del Notaio
94
LM

£ 26.00
£18.00
-31%
S2187
22
L'Atto Basilicata IGT, Cantine del Notaio
88
RP
91
LM

£ 21.50
£14.90
-31%
S2188
25
Synthesi Aglianico del Vulture DOC 2019, Paternoster Tommasi Estates
90
WS
2
GR
90
RP
92
JS

£ 19.50
£14.50
-26%
S2952
37
Free delivery
Free delivery
With only 89 £

FREE RETURNS
FREE ASSISTANCE

Svinando logo
Fast delivery
GUARANTEED RETURN
Satisfied or refunded
Shipment monitoring
Free assistance