UK ORDER OVER THE PHONE: +44 800 26 06 670
Svinando logo
LOGIN
REGISTER

Frizzante Prosecco DOC

Frizzante Prosecco DOC.
Costaross
Location: Veneto
613
£ 13.00 £ 9.90 -24%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 13.20/lt.)
cod. S1711
Simple and pleasant

What: From the best wine bases offered by the territory
Why: For its fresh, pleasant and harmonious taste
Perfect with: Aperitif. Goes well with hors d'oeuvres, white meats and fish

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
Frizzante Prosecco DOC
Costaross
Location: Veneto
£ 13.00 £ 9.90 -24%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 13.20/lt.)
cod. S1711
Simple and pleasant

What: From the best wine bases offered by the territory
Why: For its fresh, pleasant and harmonious taste
Perfect with: Aperitif. Goes well with hors d'oeuvres, white meats and fish

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
Technical Data Sheet
CHARACTERISTICS
  • TypeProsecco DOC sparkling wine
  • Location Veneto
  • Grapes 85%Glera , 15%Blend(Chardonnay, Pinot Bianco, Pinot Grigio)
  • Sensations A wine with a brilliant straw yellow colour. The bouquet is pleasant, fragrant, with good intensity. The taste is fresh and pleasant and harmonious on the palate. Suitable as an aperitif, with appetisers in general, white meats and fish.
  • Vinification The Cuvée to be used for frothing Prosecco Doc Frizzante is carefully decided by our team of oenologists who create the blend by choosing from the best wine bases offered by the territory. Foaming takes place in temperature-controlled autoclaves using selected yeasts. Once the second fermentation is complete, the wine is refrigerated and microfiltered and prepared for bottling.
  • Alcoholic strength 10,5% vol
  • Allergens Contains sulphites
TASTING RECOMMENDATIONS
  • Tips Store in a cool place, away from light, bottle upright. Refrigerate no more than 24 hours beforehand. Open and serve at the time
  • Serving temperature 8 grades
  • GlassTulipano alto
  • When to drink it within 1 year
  • Pairing Aperitif, Fish menu
PRODUCTION NOTES
  • Italy

  • Serena wines 1881 Srl, Via Camillo Bianchi 1, 31015, Conegliano (TV), Italia

    Frizzante Prosecco DOC
  • Don't let the colourful and cheerful label and its 'modern' packaging fool you, because what is hidden in this bottle is also a very good wine. One of those simple and pleasant ones, let's be clear. Perfect to make any evening with friends more enjoyable. 85% Glera, the remaining 15% is a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Bianco and Pinot Grigio grapes. The signature is that of Serena Wines, one of the best known wineries in the area. The Cuvée, in fact, is carefully decided by the winery's team of oenologists who can draw from the best wine bases offered in the area. The actual frothing takes place in temperature-controlled autoclaves using selected yeasts. Once the second fermentation is complete, the wine is refrigerated and microfiltered and prepared for bottling. Brilliant straw yellow in colour, the nose reveals a pleasant aroma of good intensity. The taste is fresh, pleasant and harmonious. Perfect as an aperitif, it also accompanies well hors d'oeuvres, white meats and fish.

    We are in the heart of the Prosecco region. Here, among the great companies in the area, is Serena Wines 1881. We are a stone's throw from Conegliano, where the hills are gentle and the vines laden with juicy grapes. Serena Wines is, despite its size, a strictly family business, led today by the fourth and fifth generations, embodied by Giorgio and Luca Serena. Today, the winery's properties are divided between four estates, from which a large part of the grapes used to produce the fine wines of the tradition come. Prosecco, in particular, both in the DOC version and in the two DOCG variants, Asolo and Conegliano Valdobbiadene, are the real strength of the company. For some years now, Serena Wines has also owned a small maison in Champagne.

you will also like

If you want to buy Frizzante Prosecco DOC of Costaross, on Svinando you will find the best value for money for your online wine purchases. Prosecco DOC sparkling wine with secure payments. Svinando is the Italian website with over 50,000 satisfied customers. In addition to Frizzante Prosecco DOC of Costaross you might also be interested in our other wines in stock

Fast delivery
GUARANTEED RETURN
Satisfied or refunded
Shipment monitoring
Free assistance