UK ORDER OVER THE PHONE: +44 800 26 06 670
Svinando logo
LOGIN
REGISTER

"G" de Guiraud Bordeaux Blanc Sec 2022

"G" de Guiraud Bordeaux Blanc Sec 2022.
Château Guiraud
Vintage: 2022
Location: Bordeaux, Pessac Leognan
62
£ 22.00 £ 18.00 -18%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 24.00/lt.)
cod. S1275
Fresh and mineral

What: Fermentation partly in barriques and partly in steel vats
Why: For the beautiful complexity
Perfect with: Aperitif. Delicate fish dishes, chicken preparations

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
ORGANIC ORGANIC
"G" de Guiraud Bordeaux Blanc Sec 2022
Château Guiraud
Vintage: 2022
Location: Bordeaux, Pessac Leognan
£ 22.00 £ 18.00 -18%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 24.00/lt.)
cod. S1275
Fresh and mineral

What: Fermentation partly in barriques and partly in steel vats
Why: For the beautiful complexity
Perfect with: Aperitif. Delicate fish dishes, chicken preparations

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
"G" de Guiraud Bordeaux Blanc Sec 2022 - Château Guiraud

G from Château Guiraud, Bordeaux Blancs Secs, is made from a blend of the two white grapes typical of the region, Sauvignon Blanc for 53% and Semillon for the remaining 47%. Harvested exclusively by hand, the grapes are fermented in two separate masses. Part, about 50%, ferments in barrels used for the vinification of Château Guiraud. The other half, however, is vinified in temperature-controlled stainless steel vats. At the end of alcoholic fermentation, this white wine undergoes malolactic fermentation, but this is only carried out on certain batches, about 5% of the total. The wine is then aged for 6 months on the lees in barriques, with continuous bâtonnage to add complexity to the finished wine. In the glass, the wine reveals a beautiful pale yellow colour. The nose blends fragrances of passion fruit and pink grapefruit with a soft freshness of mint. In the mouth, however, it perfectly expresses the typicality of the grape varieties that make up the blend. The refreshing liveliness of the Sauvignon Blanc blends pleasantly with the delicious brioche notes and structure of the Semillon. A pleasantly fresh and mineral wine, it certainly does not lack complexity. Excellent as an aperitif, it is perfect with delicate fish dishes, excellent with chicken preparations.

Château Guiraud is one of the most important properties in southern Bordeaux. This big name in the Sauternes appellation has been guided since its creation by a pioneering spirit. Since 1996, the estate has been committed to biodiversity and was certified organic in 2011. Today, it has around 85 hectares of vineyards on sandy gravel and clay soil. The white varieties typical of the region dominate here, with Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon.

Technical Data Sheet
CHARACTERISTICS
  • TypeStill dry white wine
  • Location Bordeaux
  • Grapes 53% Sauvignon Blanc, 47% Semillon
  • Sensations It is a dense, waxy white, with characteristics of dried apple and lemon, as well as white peaches and stone fruit. It is full-bodied, savoury and rich. I like the spicy finish of the semillon. From organically grown grapes.
  • Alcoholic strength 13% vol
  • Allergens Contains sulphites
TASTING RECOMMENDATIONS
  • Tips Store in a cool place, away from light, bottle upright. Refrigerate no longer than 24 hours before opening. Open 5 minutes before serving
  • Serving temperature 12 grades
  • GlassTulipano ampio
  • When to drink it in 3 years
  • Pairing Aperitif, Fish menu
PRODUCTION NOTES
  • France

  • Chateau Guiraud

you will also like

If you want to buy "G" de Guiraud Bordeaux Blanc Sec 2022 of Château Guiraud, on Svinando you will find the best value for money for your online wine purchases. Still dry white wine with secure payments. Svinando is the Italian website with over 50,000 satisfied customers. In addition to "G" de Guiraud Bordeaux Blanc Sec 2022 of Château Guiraud you might also be interested in our other wines in stock

Fast delivery
GUARANTEED RETURN
Satisfied or refunded
Shipment monitoring
Free assistance