UK ORDER OVER THE PHONE: +44 800 26 06 670
Svinando logo
LOGIN
REGISTER

Ventisquero Merlot Reserva 2019

Ventisquero Merlot Reserva 2019.
Viña Ventisquero
Vintage: 2019
Location: Chile
12
£ 18.50 £ 14.90 -19%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 19.87/lt.)
cod. S6112
Structure and pleasant freshness

What: Pure Merlot from Valle de Maipo
Why: For its long spicy finish
Perfect with: Red meats, including grilled meats

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
Ventisquero Merlot Reserva 2019
Viña Ventisquero
Vintage: 2019
Location: Chile
£ 18.50 £ 14.90 -19%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 19.87/lt.)
cod. S6112
Structure and pleasant freshness

What: Pure Merlot from Valle de Maipo
Why: For its long spicy finish
Perfect with: Red meats, including grilled meats

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
Ventisquero Merlot Reserva 2019 - Viña Ventisquero

Viña Ventisquero, a young and dynamic Chilean company, offers this elegant Merlot Reserva, sourced from Valle de Maipo, Chile's main wine-growing area, ideally divided into the three subregions Alto, Central and Pacific Maipo. The peculiarity of this pure Merlot lies in the special maturation to which it is subjected. While part of the mass, about 30 percent simply ages in tanks, the remaining 70 percent ages for 10 months in French barriques that can bring out all the goodness of the starting variety. Red in color between ruby and purplish, the nose shows notes of dried plums mingling with black pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, vanilla and chocolate. In the mouth, however, it reveals good body, good structure and pleasant freshness. Overall this is a well-balanced wine with a long, spicy finish. To be proposed at the next all-meat dinner. Thanks to ripe tannin, in fact, it is the right red when the grill takes center stage.

Recently established, Bodega Ventisquero was founded in 2000. Today the winery is led by a young and creative team of entrepreneurs who work every day with the aim of producing wines of great quality and personality. The winery was built in the coastal area of the Maipo Valley, a province of the Santiago Metropolitan Region in central Chile known for its well-balanced red wines. Given the good results achieved, within a few years the company grew, acquiring new land in the nearby Casablanca Valley and in the prestigious Apalta Valley, a region of the Colchagua Valley, where the high-end wines are currently produced. The technical leadership of the winery has been entrusted to winemaker Felipe Tosso, one of the most respected professionals in South America.

Technical Data Sheet
CHARACTERISTICS
  • TypeDry Still Red Wine DOC
  • Location Chile
  • Grapes Merlot 100%
  • Sensations Ruby-violet in color, notes of dried plums stand out, mingling with black pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, vanilla and chocolate. The palate has good body, balanced structure and acidity, with a long, spicy finish.
  • Vinification Valle de Maipo. 70% of the wine aged for 10 months in French barriques. Pre-fermentation maceration was carried out at low temperatures to extract more color and aroma.
  • Alcoholic strength 13% vol
  • Allergens Contains sulphites
TASTING RECOMMENDATIONS
  • Tips Store in a cool place, away from light, bottle lying down. Do not refrigerate. Open at least 15 minutes before serving.
  • Pairing Aperitif, Meat menu
PRODUCTION NOTES
  • Chile

  • Viña Ventisquero. Fundo La Roblería, San José de Apalta, Santa Cruz, Chile

you will also like

If you want to buy Ventisquero Merlot Reserva 2019 of Viña Ventisquero, on Svinando you will find the best value for money for your online wine purchases. Dry Still Red Wine DOC with secure payments. Svinando is the Italian website with over 50,000 satisfied customers. In addition to Ventisquero Merlot Reserva 2019 of Viña Ventisquero you might also be interested in our other wines in stock

Fast delivery
GUARANTEED RETURN
Satisfied or refunded
Shipment monitoring
Free assistance