Svinando logo

Gran Reserva Red Blend 2019

Gran Reserva Red Blend 2019.
Dos Almas
Vintage: 2019
Location: Maipo Valley
20
£ 21.90 £ 16.50 -25%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 22.00/lt.)
cod. S6503
From the land of Chile's best Cabernets

What: Complex blend for a wine that promises great satisfaction
Why: For its beautiful structure and soft tannins
Perfect with: Beef, pork and game. Grilled meats and sausages

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
Gran Reserva Red Blend 2019
Dos Almas
Vintage: 2019
Location: Maipo Valley
£ 21.90 £ 16.50 -25%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 22.00/lt.)
cod. S6503
From the land of Chile's best Cabernets

What: Complex blend for a wine that promises great satisfaction
Why: For its beautiful structure and soft tannins
Perfect with: Beef, pork and game. Grilled meats and sausages

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
Technical Data Sheet
CHARACTERISTICS
  • TypeStill dry red wine DOC
  • Location Maipo Valley
  • Grapes 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Carménère, 13% Syrah, 7% Petit Verdot
  • Sensations Intense ruby red. Intense aroma of black and red fruits, blackberry jam and bright spicy notes. Abundant aromas of blackberries and red fruits, with a perfectly balanced structure and soft tannins. Balanced in body with a lingering finish that leaves notes of spice, chocolate and vanilla. Pairs well with medium mature cheese or goat's milk cheese. It allows a wide range of gastronomic pairings, particularly with beef, pork and game, stews and spicy dishes. It also goes very well with charcuterie and grilled sausages.
  • Vinification The grapes were fermented at 23-28 °C with 2-3 pumping over/racking per day. Each batch was macerated separately, so the total relative duration of this process was 15-20 days. 70% of the wine was aged for 10 months, half in American oak and half in French oak, while the remaining 30% was stored in stainless steel tanks.
  • Alcoholic strength 13% vol
  • Allergens Contains sulphites
TASTING RECOMMENDATIONS
  • Tips Store in a cool place, away from light, bottle lying down. Do not refrigerate. Open at least 15 minutes before serving
  • Serving temperature 18 grades
  • GlassGran Balon / Borgogna
  • When to drink it in 3 years
  • Pairing Meat menu
VINEYARD
  • Terrain Granite, loamy-clayey. 0.8 to 1.5 m deep.
  • Exposure and altitude Southeast
  • Breeding method Guyot
  • Planting density 4500
PRODUCTION NOTES
  • Chile

  • Prodotto per Dos Almas S.p.A. da VYF Ltda Sector La Isla s/n, Lote a Lo Miranda, Doñihue, Chile

    Gran Reserva Red Blend 2019
  • Maipo Valley is considered Chile's most historic wine region, with vine plantings dating back as far as the time of the Spanish conquistadors in the 16th century. This is the land of choice for Chile's best Cabernets. A fine example of this is this Red Blend Gran Reserva, about half of which is Cabernet Sauvignon, plus 30% Carménère, 13% Syrah and 7% Petit Verdot. A particularly complex blend for a wine that promises great satisfaction. The grapes are processed separately, at a controlled temperature with several pumpovers and racking per day. Each batch is macerated and fermented separately in a long process lasting between 15 and 20 days. At the end of vinification, approximately 70% of the wine is aged in wood. 10 months, half in American oak and half in French oak. The remaining 30%, on the other hand, is stored in steel tanks while awaiting the final bottling. The result is a wine characterised by an intense ruby red colour, with equally intense aromas of black and red fruit, blackberry jam and spicy notes. There is also a perfect correspondence in the mouth, where one discovers a red wine with a beautiful structure, perfectly balanced, and soft tannins. The finish recalls notes of spices, chocolate and vanilla. An important and gratifying red, it allows a wide range of pairings, especially with beef, pork and game. But also charcuterie and grilled sausages.

    Take a wine family like Zonin, with years and years of experience. Take a wonderful and still 'relatively' unexplored territory in terms of wine like Chile. Put it all together and enjoy the surprising results. All this translates into Dos Almas, the winery owned by the Venetian Zonin family with vineyards in some of the most fascinating areas of Chile. Such as Colchagua, with its hot, windy and dry climate, where they produce reds of great character. And Casablanca, where instead the vineyards are often enveloped in fog, salty air and cool breezes. Here, in particular, white wines are the protagonists.

you will also like

If you want to buy Gran Reserva Red Blend 2019 of Dos Almas, on Svinando you will find the best value for money for your online wine purchases. Still dry red wine DOC with secure payments. Svinando is the Italian website with over 50,000 satisfied customers. In addition to Gran Reserva Red Blend 2019 of Dos Almas you might also be interested in our other wines in stock

Fast delivery
GUARANTEED RETURN
Satisfied or refunded
Shipment monitoring
Free assistance