Svinando logo

Champagne Baron Fuenté Brut Tradition

Champagne Baron Fuenté Brut Tradition.
Baron Fuenté
Location: France
27
£ 33.00 £ 26.90 -18%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 35.87/lt.)
cod. S4759
The perfect representation of the Meunier of the Marne

What: For some, the true "King" of Champagne.
Why: For its balance and undeniable elegance
Perfect with: Goat cheese and nuts

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
Champagne Baron Fuenté Brut Tradition
Baron Fuenté
Location: France
£ 33.00 £ 26.90 -18%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 35.87/lt.)
cod. S4759
The perfect representation of the Meunier of the Marne

What: For some, the true "King" of Champagne.
Why: For its balance and undeniable elegance
Perfect with: Goat cheese and nuts

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
Technical Data Sheet
CHARACTERISTICS
  • TypeChampagne Brut
  • Location France
  • Grapes Chardonnay 30%, Pinot Meunier 70%
  • Sensations Its appearance is translucent and its lively bubbles form a beautiful cordon. The aroma is both discreet and elegant, with hints of brioche and then confit fruit, fruit puree, with a touch of honey. The palate is soft and supple with remarkable balance that translates the purity and elegance of this cuvée.
  • Vinification Cellar aging: 2 years on the lees
  • Alcoholic strength 12.5 vol
  • Allergens Contains sulphites
TASTING RECOMMENDATIONS
  • Tips Store in a cool place, away from light, bottle lying down. Refrigerate no more than 24 hrs beforehand. Open and serve immediately.
  • Pairing Aperitif, Fish menu
VINEYARD
  • Terrain Alluvial
  • Exposure and altitude West
  • Breeding method Espalier
  • Planting density 6700
PRODUCTION NOTES
  • Made in France

  • Bottled by Baron Fuentè - 21, AVENUE FERNAND DROUET B.P. 23 02310 CHARLY SUR MARNE (FR)

    Champagne Baron Fuenté Brut Tradition
  • This cuvée is the perfect representation of Pinot Meunier from the Vallée de la Marne. This variety is perfectly at home on the beautiful hills that define the Charly-sur-Marne area. Pinot Meunier, which some consider the true King of Champagne, accounts for about 70 percent of the cuvée in this case. While the remaining 30% is Chardonnay. After vinification, aging in the cellar continues for at least 2 years. In the glass, it has a beautiful bright yellow color, made vibrant by the abundant and subtle perlage that rises unceasingly from the bottom of the glass to the surface. Its bouquet is discreet and elegant, with a hint of brioche and confit fruit. Then jam and a touch of honey. In the mouth it is smooth, with remarkable balance and undeniable elegance. Due to its moderate dosage, about 8 grams of sugar per liter, this Champagne proves to be extremely versatile. Enjoyable as an aperitif, with small sweet and savory tapas, but also paired with goat cheese and nuts.

    The home page of the Baron-Fuenté website reads: "Our goal is none other than excellence... For the Baron-Fuenté family, excellence is not just a value, it is part of our spirit." After all, it would be hard to imagine anything different, given that the one running the winery today is the same family that has owned the Charly-sur-Marne vineyards since the 17th century. The plots are located in the beautiful hills of the Marne Valley, west of the Champagne wine region. The history of Maison Baron-Fuenté, however, did not officially begin until 1962, when Gabriel Baron and Dolorès Fuenté received 1 hectare of vines from Gabriel's father as a wedding gift. Then in 1983, Dolorès and Gabriel's sons decided to join the company to continue their parents' work and make it thrive. Sophie, in particular, thanks to her father learns the demanding work of a winemaker, acquiring a very special sensitivity in the management of Champagne vineyards. Ignace, on the other hand, is in charge of the cellar, imparting a very personal style to the house wines. Today Sophie and Ignace Baron are proud owners of a 40-hectare vineyard. While waiting for the arrival of the new generation, of course...

you will also like

If you want to buy Champagne Baron Fuenté Brut Tradition of Baron Fuenté, on Svinando you will find the best value for money for your online wine purchases. Champagne Brut with secure payments. Svinando is the Italian website with over 50,000 satisfied customers. In addition to Champagne Baron Fuenté Brut Tradition of Baron Fuenté you might also be interested in our other wines in stock

Fast delivery
GUARANTEED RETURN
Satisfied or refunded
Shipment monitoring
Free assistance