UK ORDER OVER THE PHONE: +44 800 26 06 670
Svinando logo
LOGIN
REGISTER

Champagne Lancelot Pienne "Accord Majeur" Brut

Champagne Lancelot Pienne "Accord Majeur" Brut.
Lancelot Pienne
Vintage: NV
Location: Champagne, Cramant
19
£ 59.00 £ 46.00 -22%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 61.33/lt.)
cod. S1313
A great classic

What: From vines over 50 years old
Why: For its beautiful complexity
Perfect with: For the whole meal. Fish and white meat

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
Champagne Lancelot Pienne "Accord Majeur" Brut
Lancelot Pienne
Vintage: NV
Location: Champagne, Cramant
£ 59.00 £ 46.00 -22%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 61.33/lt.)
cod. S1313
A great classic

What: From vines over 50 years old
Why: For its beautiful complexity
Perfect with: For the whole meal. Fish and white meat

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
Champagne Lancelot Pienne "Accord Majeur" Brut - Lancelot Pienne

Let's start with the blend. We are in the heart of Champagne and the one proposed here is a wine made from the processing of the three grape varieties typical of the region, Meunier for 70%, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay dividing the remaining 30% in equal parts. Champagne, after all, is one of the most classic offerings of the Maison Lancelot-Pienne. The Cuvée Accord Majeur Brut. Vines over 50 years old, cultivated in the hilly area south of Épernay. A harmonious and balanced Champagne, its base cuvée is made from approximately 80% vintage wine and 20% reserve wines. The latter comprise around 15 different vintages, stored in the cellar using the 'perpetual method', i.e. new wine is added to the same container every harvest. This ancient technique ensures continuity in the style of the house, regardless of the characteristics of the individual vintage. Fermentation of the bases in steel and sparkling in the bottle, with a stay on the lees of about 5 years. A long wait that pays off from the very first sip. In the glass, in fact, this Champagne has a beautiful pale yellow colour, with a fine and continuous perlage. The nose is pleasantly intense and expressive, with floral notes and distinct aromas of ripe fruit. Then hints of bread crust and pastry. On the palate it is soft and creamy, but at the same time fresh, savoury and mineral. Perfect as an aperitif, this Champagne is also ideal on the everyday table, from starters to main courses of fish. Impossible to be disappointed.

The Maison Lancelot-Pienne is located in the heart of Champagne. To be precise, we are in the prestigious Grand Cru of Cramant, in the Côte des Blancs. Today, the company is run by Gilles, the last heir to a long family tradition. Founded at the beginning of the 20th century by Jean-Baptiste Lancelot, after a long experience as chef de cave at G.H.Mumm, the business then passed into the hands of his son Jean, who also has a long experience gained at the great maisons. To him, in particular, is due the merit of having initiated the marketing of the first bottles under the family label. Then, in the 1960s, the third Lancelot generation joined forces with another family of winegrowers, the Pienne, consolidating its position as a point of reference in the production panorama of the Grand Cru of Cramant. Today, the Lancet-Pienne vineyards extend over approximately 9 hectares, divided into several plots. Lancelot-Pienne Champagnes are appreciated for their ability to bring out the different nuances of Chardonnay from Cramant.

Technical Data Sheet
CHARACTERISTICS
  • TypeAOC Champagne
  • Location Champagne
  • Grapes 70% Pinot Meunier-15% Pinot Noir-15% Chardonnay
  • Alcoholic strength 12,5% vol
  • Allergens Contains sulphites
TASTING RECOMMENDATIONS
  • Tips Store in a cool place, away from light, bottle lying down. Refrigerate no more than 24 hours beforehand. Open and serve at the time
  • Serving temperature 10 grades
  • GlassFlute / Franciacorta
  • When to drink it in 5 years
  • Pairing Aperitif, Fish menu.
PRODUCTION NOTES
  • France

  • Lancelot-Pienne, Cramant (Côte de Blancs)

you will also like

If you want to buy Champagne Lancelot Pienne "Accord Majeur" Brut of Lancelot Pienne, on Svinando you will find the best value for money for your online wine purchases. AOC Champagne with secure payments. Svinando is the Italian website with over 50,000 satisfied customers. In addition to Champagne Lancelot Pienne "Accord Majeur" Brut of Lancelot Pienne you might also be interested in our other wines in stock

Fast delivery
GUARANTEED RETURN
Satisfied or refunded
Shipment monitoring
Free assistance