UK Phone orders: +448002606670 (Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm and Sat 8am - 5pm).
Svinando
| Register

No extra taxes or custom charges

"Sass Rigais" Müller Thurgau Alto Adige 2020

Manni Nössing
Vintage: 2020
Location: Südtirol, Tiso Val Funes (BZ)
40
£17,90
Format 0.75 l. (£ 23.87/lt.)
cod. 02345

Unmistakable character

What: From elevated vineyards
Why: For its distinct territoriality
Perfect with: Aperitif, fish menu

Marketed by: Giordano Vini S.p.A. via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.

"Sass Rigais" Müller Thurgau Alto Adige 2020

Manni Nössing
Vintage: 2020
Location: Südtirol, Tiso Val Funes (BZ)
£ 17,90
Format 0.75 l. (£ 23.87/lt.)
cod. 02345

Unmistakable character

What: From elevated vineyards
Why: For its distinct territoriality
Perfect with: Aperitif, fish menu

Marketed by: Giordano Vini S.p.A. via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.

"Sass Rigais" Müller Thurgau Alto Adige 2020 - Manni Nössing

Let's start with the winegrower's own statement about himself and his wines: "From native vines, in an extraordinary position, white wines of unmistakable character are born". A few lines to summarise the profound bond that must exist between a land, its vines and the products made from them. In this case, in particular, the most popular of the mountain whites, Müller Thurgau, is in the bottle. Fresh and fragrant, it is one of the most representative grape varieties in Alto Adige. Today, the "Müller" occupies all the highest positions in the region. And of the total 196 hectares, 40% are located in the Isarco Valley. Vinified on its own, Manni divides the mass into two parts. The first, which accounts for about 95% of the total, is processed in steel to preserve all the goodness of the varietal. The remaining part, about 5%, is matured in oak barrels to add complexity to the finished wine. The result is a fascinating mountain white, richly fruity and floral. Aromatic and with a medium body that makes it super versatile. Perfect as an aperitif, this white is a wonderful accompaniment to fish dishes or cheeses that are not overly mature.

Manni Nössing is an idealistic and stubborn winegrower. His family owns a farm called 'Hoandlhof', beautifully positioned on a hill above the city of Bressanone. A proudly independent winemaker, Manni Nössing planted his vineyard in 1999 and immediately set out to establish himself as a characterful, independent winemaker with a strong identity. Nicknamed "the rebel", he launched his first Kerner in 2003 and was immediately rewarded by the strictest wine critics. Today, he has a vineyard area of around six hectares, planted with Sylvaner, Riesling, Veltliner, Müller Thurgau and (of course) his world-famous Kerner.

Technical Data Sheet

CHARACTERISTICS
  • TypeStill dry white DOC
  • Location Südtirol
  • Grapes muller thurgau
  • Sensations Fruity, floral, medium-bodied
  • Vinification 95 % in stainless steel for 7-8 months. The remaining part in oak barrels.
  • Alcoholic strength 12% vol
  • Allergens Contains sulphites
TASTING RECOMMENDATIONS
  • Tips Store in a cool place, away from light, bottle upright. Refrigerate maximum 24 hours before opening. Open 5 minutes before serving
  • Serving temperature 12 grades
  • GlassTulipano ampio
  • When to drink it in 3 years
  • Pairing Aperitif, Fish menu
VINEYARD
  • Terrain Clayey, fairly light but not very sandy
  • Exposure and altitude Southwest
  • Breeding method Spurred cordon
  • Planting density 7000
you will also like

If you want to buy "Sass Rigais" Müller Thurgau Alto Adige 2020 of Manni Nössing, on Svinando you will find the best value for money for your online wine purchases. Still dry white DOC with secure payments. Svinando is the Italian website with over 50,000 satisfied customers. In addition to "Sass Rigais" Müller Thurgau Alto Adige 2020 of Manni Nössing you might also be interested in our other wines in stock

Fast delivery
Free Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Shipment monitoring
Free assistance