The story of Losito & Guarini is a beautiful Italian one. It began back in 1910 when a very young Domenico Losito left Trani in search of his fortune. He arrived in Seveso, north of Milan, where a few years later he opened an osteria. And so it was until 1968, when Luisa, Domenico's granddaughter, married Mr Guarini, also of Apulian origin. At that point, Losito & Guarini was ready to make the great leap in quality, thanks to the construction of new and more modern bottling plants. In the nineties, finally, the new generations were involved in the family business, represented by Davide and Renato, and a new branch was opened in Oltrepò. Today Losito & Guarini produces about 25 million bottles a year, obtaining numerous awards from national and international wine and food critics.