UK ORDER OVER THE PHONE: +44 800 26 06 670
Svinando logo
LOGIN
REGISTER

"Colore" Bianco Toscana IGT 2022

"Colore" Bianco Toscana IGT 2022.
Bibi Graetz
Vintage: 2022
Location: Tuscany, Fiesole (FI)
Available: 6
6
£ 315.00 £ 265.00 -16%
FREE DELIVERY
Format 0.75 l. (£ 353.33/lt.)
cod. S1966
Sunny and complex

What: Ansolica mon amour
Why: For the mineral savouriness that gives freshness
Perfect with: Fish, shellfish, vegetables, fresh cheeses

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
"Colore" Bianco Toscana IGT 2022
Bibi Graetz
Vintage: 2022
Location: Tuscany, Fiesole (FI)
Available: 6
£ 315.00 £ 265.00 -16%
FREE DELIVERY
Format 0.75 l. (£ 353.33/lt.)
cod. S1966
Sunny and complex

What: Ansolica mon amour
Why: For the mineral savouriness that gives freshness
Perfect with: Fish, shellfish, vegetables, fresh cheeses

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
Technical Data Sheet
CHARACTERISTICS
  • TypeWhite wine IGT
  • Location Tuscany
  • Grapes 100% Ansonica
  • Sensations COLOUR: Golden yellow. BOUQUET: On the nose, aromas of peach, thyme and yellow flowers combine with a delicate note of candied lemon peel. FLAVOUR: The palate is structured and perfectly balanced, with savouriness and freshness leading the whole sip.
  • Vinification All the grapes were harvested by hand and transported in crates to the winery, located in the small village of Giglio Castello. After destemming, the grapes were softly pressed, then fermented at low temperatures in steel vats for 6-7 days. A 70% of the wine was then moved to barriques to complete fermentation and ageing in contact with the yeasts. The remaining 30% completed its fermentation and ageing in steel.
  • Alcoholic strength 14% vol
  • Allergens Contains sulphites
TASTING RECOMMENDATIONS
  • Tips Store in a cool place, away from light, bottle lying down. Refrigerate no longer than 24 hours before opening. Open at least 15 minutes before serving
  • Serving temperature 14 grades
  • GlassRenano
  • When to drink it ageing
  • Pairing Fish menu
PRODUCTION NOTES
  • Italy

  • Bibi Graetz S.R.L. Piazza Mino, 37 50014 Fiesole (FI)

    "Colore" Bianco Toscana IGT 2022
  • A fine terroir wine. But with an extra gear. It is called Colore, Bianco Toscana IGT. A sunny Ansonica proposed here by that visionary winemaker known as Bibi Graetz. The grapes, pure Ansonica, come from vineyards located at an altitude of about 450 metres, on soils of marl origin and rich in skeleton. The climate here is cool and breezy, with significant temperature swings between day and night, favouring perfect ripening of the fruit and accentuating its floral and fruity aromas. An uncommon indigenous variety, Ansonica is distinguished by its elegance and minerality, characteristics that are fully found here. Harvested by hand to select the best bunches, the grapes are transported in crates to the cellar. After destemming and soft pressing, the must ferments at low temperatures in steel vats for 6-7 days. 70% of the wine is then matured in French oak barriques for 6 months, while the remaining 30% matures in steel. A sunny and complex wine, its colour is golden yellow. Its aromas are intense and fragrant, with notes of peach, thyme and yellow flowers intertwined with a delicate hint of candied lemon peel. In the mouth, it is structured and well balanced, with a mineral savouriness that lends freshness and persistence. Its lively acidity makes it a versatile wine, capable of evolving over time and surprising with its complexity.

    Bibi Graetz's oenological adventure was born in the heart of Tuscany. A perfect marriage between art and wine that has given life to a winery that has quickly become an absolute reference point on the Italian and international scene. Bibi Graetz, the son of artists and raised in a creative environment, graduated from the Accademia delle Belle Arti in Florence. However, he soon realised that his true passion was wine. In 2000, he decided to take over the family vineyards in the Colli Fiorentini, in Vincigliata. Here, he began to work and experiment with the native grape varieties of the area: Sangiovese, Canaiolo and Colorino. Here, a unique terroir, characterised by high altitudes and mineral-rich soils, offer an ideal habitat for growing high-quality grapes. Bibi Graetz's philosophy is based on three fundamental cornerstones: the use of indigenous varieties, the exploitation of high altitudes and respect for old vines. His wines are the result of meticulous and passionate work, while the labels are world-famous for their originality and beauty. Created by internationally renowned artists, they are the perfect dress for wines with a unique and memorable personality.

you will also like

If you want to buy "Colore" Bianco Toscana IGT 2022 of Bibi Graetz, on Svinando you will find the best value for money for your online wine purchases. White wine IGT with secure payments. Svinando is the Italian website with over 50,000 satisfied customers. In addition to "Colore" Bianco Toscana IGT 2022 of Bibi Graetz you might also be interested in our other wines in stock

Fast delivery
GUARANTEED RETURN
Satisfied or refunded
Shipment monitoring
Free assistance