UK Phone orders: +448002606670 (Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm and Sat 8am - 5pm).
Svinando
| Register

No extra taxes or custom charges

"Tenuta Monteveglio" Pignoletto Colli Bolognesi DOCG

Cleto Chiarli
Vintage: 2020
Location: Emilia Romagna, Valsamoggia (MO)
Available: 1
1
£ 17.00 £ 12.70 -25%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 16.93/lt.)
cod. 01600

Slightly sparkling and aromatic

What: When Pignoletto is DOCG
Why: For its pleasant freshness
Perfect with: White meats or not too tasty fish

Marketed by: Giordano Vini S.p.A. via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.

"Tenuta Monteveglio" Pignoletto Colli Bolognesi DOCG

Cleto Chiarli
Vintage: 2020
Location: Emilia Romagna, Valsamoggia (MO)
Available: 1
£ 17.00 £ 12.70 -25%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 16.93/lt.)
cod. 01600

Slightly sparkling and aromatic

What: When Pignoletto is DOCG
Why: For its pleasant freshness
Perfect with: White meats or not too tasty fish

Marketed by: Giordano Vini S.p.A. via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.

"Tenuta Monteveglio" Pignoletto Colli Bolognesi DOCG - Cleto Chiarli

Colli Bolognesi Pignoletto DOCG, sparkling. We are talking about Tenuta Monteveglio, one of the (many) good labels offered by Cleto Chiarli of Modena. In this case, the harvested grapes are divided into two parts. One part, about 20%, is left to macerate on the skins for about 12 hours. The remaining part, more or less 80%, is instead pressed directly, partly with whole bunches. This is followed by fermentation at a controlled temperature and a short period in steel before the second fermentation in an autoclave. The wine, in this case, is bottled without reaching the effervescence typical of a sparkling wine. The colour is light straw yellow, with a slightly aromatic bouquet. In the mouth it is dry and harmonious, perfect to accompany a good aperitif with friends. On the table, on the other hand, it finds its natural marriage of love with simple dishes based on white meats or fish that are not too flavoursome.

A great Italian wine family. Chiarli is the oldest producer of typical wines in Emilia-Romagna. Its foundation dates back to 1860. More than a century of history and a production capacity of millions of bottles. Without ever renouncing to the quality and collecting important consents from the most severe international critics. The brand Cleto Chiarli was born in 2000. More than a winery, a great project for the creation of ideal wines, thanks to a modern structure and appropriate technologies. In an environment where you can breathe history and tradition. This is how some interesting oenological icons are born, deeply linked to their territory.

Technical Data Sheet

CHARACTERISTICS
  • TypeSparkling White
  • Location Emilia Romagna
  • Grapes Pignoletto 100%
  • Sensations Pale straw colour, dry, harmonious flavour and slightly aromatic bouquet. Slightly sparkling.
  • Vinification Maceration of 20% of the grapes for 12 hours. Remaining 80%: soft pressing with undamaged or destemmed grapes at controlled temperature (16°C) and addition of selected yeasts. Re-fermentation (prise de mousse) in "cuve close".
  • Alcoholic strength 12% vol
  • Allergens Contains sulphites
TASTING RECOMMENDATIONS
  • Tips Store in a cool place, away from light, bottle upright. Refrigerate maximum 24 hours before opening. Open 5 minutes before serving
  • Serving temperature 12 grades
  • GlassTulipano ampio
  • When to drink it in 1 year
  • Pairing Aperitif, Fish menu
VINEYARD
  • Terrain Medium-textured clayey limestone
  • Exposure and altitude South East
  • Breeding method Espalier
  • Planting density 3000
you will also like

If you want to buy "Tenuta Monteveglio" Pignoletto Colli Bolognesi DOCG of Cleto Chiarli, on Svinando you will find the best value for money for your online wine purchases. Sparkling White with secure payments. Svinando is the Italian website with over 50,000 satisfied customers. In addition to "Tenuta Monteveglio" Pignoletto Colli Bolognesi DOCG of Cleto Chiarli you might also be interested in our other wines in stock

Fast delivery
Free Returns
Satisfied or refunded
Shipment monitoring
Free assistance