UK ORDER OVER THE PHONE: +44 800 26 06 670
Svinando logo
LOGIN
REGISTER

"Re Bianco" Colli di Faenza DOC 2022

"Re Bianco" Colli di Faenza DOC 2022.
Trerè
Vintage: 2022
Location: Emilia-Romagna, Faenza (RA)
Available: 2
2
£ 16.50 £ 12.70 -23%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 16.93/lt.)
cod. S3471
A delicate balancing act

What: Sauvignon blanc and Chardonnay in a particularly fortunate mix
Why: For its pleasant richness
Perfect with: White meats or delicately flavoured soups

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
"Re Bianco" Colli di Faenza DOC 2022
Trerè
Vintage: 2022
Location: Emilia-Romagna, Faenza (RA)
Available: 2
£ 16.50 £ 12.70 -23%
Format 0.75 l. (£ 16.93/lt.)
cod. S3471
A delicate balancing act

What: Sauvignon blanc and Chardonnay in a particularly fortunate mix
Why: For its pleasant richness
Perfect with: White meats or delicately flavoured soups

Marketed by: Svinando Wine Club via G. Cane 47bis-50 12055 Diano d'Alba (CN) - Italy.
"Re Bianco" Colli di Faenza DOC 2022 - Trerè

The elegant aromaticity of Sauvignon blanc, 60%, and the natural creaminess of Chardonnay, the remaining 40%. Grapes from vines about 30 years old, processed with care and harvested only when perfectly ripe. These are the basic ingredients of Re Bianco, Colli di Faenza DOC, proposed here by Trerè. Once in the cellar, the grapes undergo a cryomaceration process, before being soft-pressed and then fermented in temperature-controlled tanks. Everything is done to safeguard the most delicate aromas of the starting grapes as much as possible. The result is a perfect marriage of the delicately perfumed notes of Sauvignon and the richness of Chardonnay. This Re Bianco presents itself in the glass of a beautiful yellow colour with golden highlights. On the nose, Golden apple, citrus fruits and aromatic herbs. In the mouth, on the other hand, one discovers a wine characterised by good body, decidedly balanced and with a pleasantly savoury finish.

An oasis of 35 hectares of vineyards in the hills of Faenza. The Trerè farm was established in the early 1960s. Valeriano Trerè, father of Morena, the current owner, founded it. It started with 14 hectares, on the first hills of Faenza. Podere Saccona, this is the name of the estate, is located in a magical place, rich in noble traditions and unique ceramic art treasures. It began by producing three DOC wines of the area, Albana, Trebbiano and Sangiovese. Then, in 1976, the daughter joined the company, who discovered in herself a strong passion for wine production. Today, the third generation, represented by their son Massimiliano, has also entered the business. Now the farm, after the acquisition of Podere Ca' Lunga and another 3 hectares of Podere Saccona, covers an area of 35 hectares, 31 of which are cultivated with vines. Many wines produced and the aim of continuing to enhance the rich natural heritage they have at their disposal. Especially now that, finally, Romagnoli wines are also recognised and appreciated throughout the world.

Technical Data Sheet
CHARACTERISTICS
  • TypeStill dry white wine DOC
  • Location Emilia-Romagna
  • Grapes Sauvignon Blanc 60%, Chardonnay 40%
  • Sensations Perfect combination of talc notes and slight butteriness, then very delicate and ripe herbaceous sensations. Harmonious and measured blend.
  • Vinification Cryomaceration for 12 hours in the press for the chardonnay grape variety and fermentation in steel at a controlled temperature.
  • Alcoholic strength 13.5% vol
  • Allergens Contains sulphites
TASTING RECOMMENDATIONS
  • Tips Store in a cool place, away from light, bottle upright. Refrigerate no longer than 24 hours before opening. Open 5 minutes before serving
  • Serving temperature 12 degrees
  • GlassWide tulip
  • When to drink it in 5 years
  • Pairing Aperitif, Fish menu, Meat menu
VINEYARD
  • Terrain medium loamy
  • Exposure and altitude Southwest
  • Breeding method Guyot and Spurred cordon
  • Planting density 4500

you will also like

If you want to buy "Re Bianco" Colli di Faenza DOC 2022 of Trerè, on Svinando you will find the best value for money for your online wine purchases. Still dry white wine DOC with secure payments. Svinando is the Italian website with over 50,000 satisfied customers. In addition to "Re Bianco" Colli di Faenza DOC 2022 of Trerè you might also be interested in our other wines in stock

Fast delivery
GUARANTEED RETURN
Satisfied or refunded
Shipment monitoring
Free assistance